ELECTROMAGNETIC OPERATIONS UNDER CONTROL
The C4EW system provides electromagnetic warfare functionalities of coordination level and standalone electromagnetic warfare units covering requirements for the EWCC and SEWOC.
Capabilities of the C4EW covers operational and tactical command and control level. The system provides user with a tool for electromagnetic operations management and electromagnetic warfare units tasking. A unique technology architecture of this solution provides scaled integration variability and mutual connectivity of deployed units. High level of compatibility is based on technology independence.
- Mission & Operation Planning
- Platform & ESM Management
- EW Tasking & Coordination
- Situational Awareness
- Variable deployment according to Customer needs
- Independent of communication technologies to ensure high level of compatibility
- Modular – composed of several application modules according to user's environment (size of the EW unit, EW assets)
- CESMO Ready System
Airborne Electronic Warfare
Passive system dedicated to surveillance and reconnaissance, monitoring, direction finding, technical online/off-line analysis, and classification of radio signals
Tactical Communication Jammer with surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities
Passive surveillance and reconnaissance system dedicated to detection, localization, and identification of radar signals
CESMO Network Management System and Data Evaluation