As a member of NATO STANAG 4559 Custodian Support working group, we were very proud for being the host of annual 49th meeting, which was held during 10 to 13 October in Pardubice, Czech Republic..
Stay informed about the latest news. Follow our website or social media to catch up on current information about our company.
In this September, representatives of JISR Institute participated in the Timber Express 2023, a traditional national tactical datalink exercise arranged and supported by Bundeswehr. The exercise aimed to improve mutual interoperability capabilities between NATO Coalition Forces on land, air, and sea..
JISR Institute, a.s. is a Czech company providing comprehensive solution and capabilities for Joint Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (JISR), Electronic Warfare (EW), and Anti-drone protection:
- Complex C4ISR solutions including CSD and IMINT Management
- NATO standardized CESMO Networking of COMINT/ELINT/ESM systems
- EW Custom Hierarchy Scale CESMO Ready Command and Control
- Tactical COMINT/ELINT/ESM Reconnaissance and Surveillance on vehicular, ship, UGV, UAV platforms
- Complex Counter-UAV/Anti-Drone Solution based on C4AD Management
- Mission Planning, Real-time decision making, Datamining
- All level maintenance and training program
- Proven in several missions and conflicts by Czech Armed Forces and NATO
- Supplier of NATO, military, defence and security entities worldwide
- Combat proven systems and applications, more than 20 years experience
JISR Institute is a developer of Complex multi-domain C4 Systems, which provide interconnection, improvement of assets capabilities and enhance communication, coordination and cooperation within National Forces and also NATO Coalition Forces.
Our systems are completely platform-independent and adaptable to the specific structure of various military units. These systems are mutually compatible and interoperable across multiple domains, including integration with BMS, Air Defense, or interconnection within Coalition Forces.