Wishing you a joyful Christmas and a year ahead filled with boundless opportunities, personal growth, and moments of sheer happiness. May 2024 be a chapter of success, joy, and memorable achievements for each one of you..
JISR Institute, a.s. is a Czech company providing comprehensive solutions and capabilities for Joint Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (JISR), Electronic Warfare (EW), and Anti-drone protection:
- Complex C4ISR solutions including CSD and IMINT Management
- NATO standardized CESMO Networking of COMINT/ELINT/ESM systems
- EW Custom Hierarchy Scale CESMO Ready Command and Control
- Tactical COMINT/ELINT/ESM Reconnaissance and Surveillance
on vehicular, ship, UGV, and UAV platforms
- Complex Counter-UAV/Anti-Drone Solution based on C4AD Management
- Mission Planning, Real-time decision making, Datamining
- All-level maintenance and training program
- Proven in several missions and conflicts by the Czech Armed Forces
- Supplier of NATO, military, defence, and security entities worldwide
- Combat-proven systems and applications, more than 20 years
JISR Institute is a developer of Complex multi-domain C4 Systems, which provide interconnection, improvement of assets capabilities, and enhance communication, coordination and cooperation within National Forces and also NATO Coalition Forces.
Stay informed about the latest news by following our website or social media to catch up on current information about our company.
As a member of NATO STANAG 4559 Custodian Support working group, we were very proud for being the host of annual 49th meeting, which was held during 10 to 13 October in Pardubice, Czech Republic..
Our systems are completely platform-independent and adaptable to the specific structure of various military units. These systems are mutually compatible and interoperable across multiple domains, including integration with BMS, Air Defense, or interconnection within Coalition Forces.