On June 7th and 8th, 2023, we participated in the 7th Conference of the Signal Corps of the Army of the Czech Republic in Lipník nad Bečvou. Besides meeting with partners and representatives of the Army of the Czech Republic, we also demonstrated our software the C4AD for command and control of the anti-drone system and the C4PER perimeter protection system..
DEFEA 2023 is coming! The exhibition will take place on 9th - 11th May 2023 in Athens, Greece. JISR Institute will exhibit, so let´s meet us and visit our Stand H2 C20..
Meetings, guests, partners, and new experiences – it was 5 great days in Abu Dhabi. Now IDEX 2023 is behind us and we would like to thank all, who visit us during this event..
JISR Institute, a.s. is a Czech company providing comprehensive solution and capabilities for Joint Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (JISR), Electronic Warfare (EW), and Anti-drone protection:
- Complex C4ISR solutions including CSD and IMINT Management
- NATO standardized CESMO Networking of COMINT/ELINT/ESM systems
- EW Custom Hierarchy Scale CESMO Ready Command and Control
- Tactical COMINT/ELINT/ESM Reconnaissance and Surveillance on vehicular, ship, UGV, UAV platforms
- Complex Counter-UAV/Anti-Drone Solution based on C4AD Management
- Mission Planning, Real-time decision making, Datamining
- All level maintenance and training program
- Proven in several missions and conflicts by Czech Armed Forces and NATO
- Supplier of NATO, military, defence and security entities worldwide
- Combat proven systems and applications, more than 20 years experience
JISR Institute is a developer of Complex multi-domain C4 Systems, which provide interconnection, improvement of assets capabilities and enhance communication, coordination and cooperation within National Forces and also NATO Coalition Forces.
Complex Multi-domain C4 Systems
COMBAT INTEL & ISR
Complex C4ISTAR solution providing advanced management of the ISR Process and INTEL Cycle.
Comprehensive, modular and integrable solution C4EW for command and control of Electronic Warfare.